This is the second tutorial in a series that show you how to use iMagic Tour Reservation. This tutorial steps you through the process of adding a reservation. It is presumed that you have already configured the system, if you haven't you may want to review the first tutorial before continuing.
Adding reservations is quick and easy. To add a reservation:
1. Click the Add Reservation button on the toolbar.
You can now follow the four steps to complete your reservation.
Step 1. Selecting the Tours to book.
1. Change the tour from date and tour to date to display the tour you are interested in.
2. Select the tours you would like to book.
3. Click the Next button.
Step 2. Enter your customer's details
1. Enter the details of your customer. If an entry doesn't apply then leave it blank.
2. Click the Next button.
Step 3. Enter the payment details.
The booking and any default charges will be displayed.
1. To add another charge (for example a deposit or food) click Add Item.
2. To edit an existing item press Edit Item.
3. To remove an existing item press Delete Item.
4. Enter the Gratuity, Total and Payments. If anything doesn't apply leave them at 0.
5. Optionally enter the payment method.
6. Click the Next button.
To indicate the reservation was fully paid click the Paid in Full button.
Step 4. Confirm the Booking.
1. Confirm that the details are correct. If they are not or need to be changed click the Back button.
2. To print a confirmation click the Print Confirmation button.
3. To complete and save the reservation click the Confirm button.
To email the customer click the Email link.
· You can add any booking notes at any time by entering them into the Booking Notes.
Tutorial 1 Getting Started - Setting up
Tutorial 3 Viewing Reservations
Tutorial 4 Viewing Customers and Details
Tutorial 5 Reports
Exporting Customers and Reservations to Excel
Creating an Email Mailing List
Tips and Tricks - Quickly Finding Customers